The Access Center will be located on Columbus Dr. In front of Buckingham Fountain.
Our Access Center services include, but are not limited to:
- Answers to questions specific to the accessibility Program including American sign language (ASL) interpretation information and schedule
- Information relevant to our patrons with disabilities
- Requests for accessibility Wristbands for designated ADA seated viewing platforms.
- Power outlets for recharging powered mobility devices
- Programming information in large print and braille for reference upon request
- Assisted listening device (ALD)
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms (additional ADA restrooms located through out the Festival venue).