In accordance with City of Chicago requirements, full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results will be required to attend Lollapalooza 2021.
For patrons who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of attending Lollapalooza. If you are planning on attending the festival for 4 days you will need to get tested again and bring new proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
For example: You have a negative test on Thurs July 29 and attend the festival Thurs, Fri, and Saturday. You will need a new/additional negative COVID-19 test to enter before you attend the festival on Sunday August 1, 2021.
Lolla 2021 Entry Procedures
- Comply with the Lollapalooza Fan Health Pledge
- Each day, Bring a printed copy of your Vaccine Card, Vaccine Record, or Negative COVID-19 test
- Bring your Festival Wristband
- If you are unvaccinated, wear a mask throughout your time onsite.
- Please also remember our updated bag policy – CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids are allowed to be brought into Lollapalooza.