This is a living document with more information regularly being added! Please check back closer to the festival for the most up-to-date information.
VIP Experience 2023
Welcome to VIP!
We are so happy you will be joining us in Grant Park! Going VIP is an amazing way to enjoy Lollapalooza, and we are going to do everything we can to make sure you have the time of your life. On this page, you’ll find everything you need to know about the VIP program plus other important details about general festival policies. Please be sure to read through it and to send it to everyone in your group so they are also in-the-know. We can’t wait to see you soon!
Bypass the crowds at the main gates and enter Lollapalooza through the VIP entrance. Look for the entryway called VIP Entrance at the corner of Van Buren and S. Michigan Ave. Go through this entryway and follow the signs to the VIP gate, where you will have your ticket scanned and bag checked. From there, it’s a quick walk over to Lolla Lounge North.
Lolla Lounge South
As a VIP guest, you’ll have free range of two private spaces within the festival grounds that are stocked with amenities to help you relax and recharge between sets. Lolla Lounge South is located between the T-Mobile and Coinbase stages in Lower Hutchinson Field.
- *NEW in 2023! Front-of-Stage Viewing — You don’t need to leave the Lolla Lounge to see some of the best bands on the lineup. Simply access your new on-field viewing area for views of the T-Mobile Stage. Aside from ADA areas, VIP Viewing is standing only.
- Food Booths — No need to brave the crowds of Chow-Town. Simply stroll over to the VIP Food tents for a variety of savory and sweet items to purchase, including choices for those with dietary needs. Open from 11:00 am–8:00 pm.
- Bars — There are lots of ways to quench your thirst. The Lolla Lounge South bar serves a wide variety of beer, seltzers, wine, canned and made-to-order cocktails, waters, sodas, and energy drinks. Open from 11:30 am–9:45 pm.
- Concierge— Staffed throughout the festival to answer questions and help with wristband issues.
- Lockers & Mobile Chargers — Store your belongings with a secure locker. Lockers measure 11” x 13.5” x 18” and are available for purchase on a daily or weekend basis. Mobile chargers are available to rent for 24 hours through our convenient charger kiosks.
Lolla Lounge North
Your second oasis can be found in the north end of park between the Bud Light and Tito’s Handmade Vodka stages. The North outpost offers similar features as Lolla Lounge South and then some! Read on for a full description.
- *NEW in 2023! Front-of-Stage Viewing — You don’t need to leave the Lolla Lounge to see some of the best bands on the lineup. Simply access your new on-field viewing area for views of the Bud Light Stage. Aside from ADA areas, VIP Viewing is standing only.
- Jumbo Screen showing live feeds — with sound! — from the top four stages.
- Food Booths — Fill up with tasty selections for purchase , including desserts and options for different dietary needs. Open from 11:00 am–8:00 pm.
- Bars — There are lots of ways to quench your thirst. The Lolla Lounge North bar serves a wide variety of beer, seltzers, wine, canned and made-to-order cocktails, waters, sodas, iced coffees and energy drinks. Bars operate 11 am–9:45 pm.
- Concierge— Here to answer questions and help with wristband issues.
- Complimentary Salon Services — We have hair and glitter stylists to give you Insta-ready looks. Available only in the North Lounge, daily from 12:30 pm–6:30 pm.
VIP Dining Options
- Fatso’s Last Stand
Double Fatso's With Cheese Please - $15
Fatso's Junior Burger - $10
Beyond Vegetarian Burger (VGT) - $13
Cheesy Fries - $9
- Soul & Smoke
Signature Mac & Cheese - $9 (vegetarian)
Add Jerk Chicken + $6
Add BBQ Pulled Pork +$6
Smoked Rib Tips w/ Original BBQ Sauce - $12 (GF)
Vegan Smoky Joe Slider - 2ea - $10 (VG)
- Tecatilan Mexican Kitchen
Carne Asada Tacos - Two For $12
Al Pastor Tacos - Two For $11
Elote on the Cob - $7
Fire Elote on the Cob - $8
- Madame Zuzu's
Sakura Cherry Blossom Iced Green Tea - $7
Lemon Berry Meritage Iced Tea - $7
Kitchen Sink Cookies (V) - $6
Oatmeal Cranberry Choc Chip Cookies (GF/V) - $6
- Bad Johnny's Wood-Fired Pizza & Kitchen
Margherita Pizza (Tomato, Fresh Mozzarella, Basil, Sicilian EVOO) - $17 (Vegetarian)
Pizza Bianca (Fresh Mozzarella, Aged Parm, Ricotta, Garlic, Rosemary)) - $18 (Vegetarian)
Pepperoni Pizza (Tomato, Fresh Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Chili, Honey) - $19
Mushroom Pizza (Ricotta, Fresh Mozzarella, Mushrooms, Rosemary, Garlic) - $18 (Vegetarian)
Vegan Options Available Upon Request
- The Empenada Factory
Empanadas (Jerk Chicken, Beef, Chorizo, Pizza Puff, or Vegiterian) - $10
Elotes Salad Cups (Vegiterian) - $8
Vienna Beef Plain Jane (dog, bun) $7
Chicago Dog (mustard, onions, relish, sport pepper) $8
Chili Dog (chili, mustard, onions) $9
Snoop Dog (chili, cheese, onions) $9
Chips - $3"
Golf Cart Shuttle
Shorten the stretch between the two main fields with complimentary shuttle service. The golf carts run continuously throughout the festival on a loop between the two Lolla Lounges.
- No alcohol on board
- No standing or sitting on laps
- For your safety, keep your limbs inside the cart
- VIP shuttle service ends at 10pm. There is no shuttle service to exit the park at the end of the night.
Don’t forget these fun perks:
- Express service at the main LollaShop — The full selection of merchandise can be found at the LollaShop located at Buckingham Fountain. This expansive space is fully enclosed, air-conditioned and set up for a true retail experience. VIP guests can enjoy express entry and checkout to get you in and out as quickly as possible. Look for the Express Entry & Checkout signs.
- Premium bathrooms — Air-conditioned comfort stations with sinks and individual stalls
- Lounge seating — Take a load off at a picnic table or sofa!
Health and Safety
For all health and safety information, please read Safety at Lollapalooza.