2023 information is not yet available. For reference check out the information from 2022 below:
2022 Ticket and Wristband Policy
- Wristbands will be mailed in advance of the festival.
- All sales are FINAL – no refunds and no exchanges.
- Only wristbands purchased through Front Gate Tickets or our Festival Verified exchange are valid.
- If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped on and off.
- Wristbands must be scanned upon exit at the gate in order to re-enter that same day; you may re-enter up to 2 times per day
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE.
- Do NOT remove between days, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and will be seized by Festival security staff.
- Wristbands that are damaged, lost or stolen can be replaced for the original purchaser, ONE TIME ONLY, for a $25 replacement fee
- THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WRISTBAND POLICY.