We’re so excited to be opening the doors to Grant Park again! It’s been a long time coming, and we’ve got a fantastic weekend of amazing live music in store for you along with a menu of perks that will help you make the most of your Lolla. On this page, you’ll find everything you need to know about the Platinum program plus other important details about general health and safety policies. Please be sure to read through it and to send it to everyone in your group so they are also in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, there are instructions below on how to contact us with questions. We can’t wait to see you this weekend!
Platinum Wristband Pick-up
If your wristbands were not mailed to you and are at Will Call, you have two options for picking them up. Before the festival, you can go to the Box Office, and on show days, you can go to the Platinum Will Call for faster service.
Lollapalooza Box Office
- Location: Corner of Michigan Avenue and Ida B. Wells.
- Hours: Wednesday 12–7 pm and Thursday–Sunday 10 am–9 pm
Platinum Will Call
- Location: Northeast corner of S. Michigan Ave. and 11th St, half a block north of Roosevelt Rd.
- Hours: Thursday–Sunday 10 am–8 pm
A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
This is the fastest way to enter the park. Look for the directional signs at the northeast corner of S. Michigan Ave. and 11th street, half a block north of Roosevelt Rd. The Platinum Entrance is on the pedestrian bridge over the train tracks. Once through the security check, climb aboard the Platinum shuttle to be taken straight to the Platinum Lounge.
You are also welcome to use the VIP Entrance, located at the corner of S. Michigan Ave. and Van Buren St. From there, you can walk to the Platinum Lounge North.
We have two Platinum Lounges that serve as your festival HQ. Platinum South is located near the T-Mobile Stage in Lower Hutchinson Field, and Platinum North is in Butler Field near the Bud Light Seltzer and Tito’s Handmade Vodka stages. Both offer an oasis for relaxing and recharging with a loaded list of amenities.
- Platinum Lounges — Beautifully decorated, air-conditioned spaces outfitted with a full-service bar and outdoor decks with shaded views of the main stages. Please note that we are utilizing air purifiers within the Lounges that are designed to destroy viruses, bacteria and mold.
- Platinum Cafés — Your dining destination with all-day, all-inclusive choices.
- Concierges — Staffed throughout the festival to answer questions, help with wristband issues, gift redemption, issue lockers and supply festival survival supplies like sunscreen and hand sanitizer.
- Lockers & Mobile Chargers — Store your belongings with a complimentary locker, which comes with a mobile charger for juicing your device. Lockers measure 11” x 13.5” x 18” and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Spa and Salon Services — Need to knead the kinks out or a new ‘do? We have massage therapists providing chair and table massages. We also have hair, nail and glitter stylists to give you Insta-ready looks. Available in Platinum South only and all complimentary.
All-inclusive Dining and Drinks
You don’t have to leave the park to have some of the best eating in the city. We’ve partnered with One Off Hospitality to bring their famed restaurant concepts to Platinum, where you can dine all day and night with a wide range of tasty and diet-specific options.
You’ll also enjoy a variety of ways to quench your thirst with a generous array of beer, seltzer, wine, spirits, sodas and energy drinks. There are two full-service bars in Platinum South and one in Platinum North. Each stage viewing area also has beer and water service.
Scroll to the end for downloadable food and beverage menus.
Golf Cart Shuttle
Lollapalooza is a big site to navigate, but we’ve made the journey easier with a convenient golf cart shuttle to take you around the grounds.
- Platinum Entrance
- Platinum South
- Platinum North
- Bud Light Seltzer Stage
- Lake Shore Stage
- Solana x Perry’s Stage
- No alcohol on board
- No standing or sitting on laps
For your safety, keep your limbs inside the cart.
By far one of the most popular perks of Platinum is access to fantastic stage viewing! We have exclusive spaces at six stages, and each includes beer, seltzer and water service.
- T-Mobile — accessible via the Platinum South Lounge
- Bud Light Seltzer — accessible via shuttle stop or directly from the GA field (stage left/house right)
- Lake Shore Stage — accessible via shuttle stop or directly from the GA field (stage left/house right)
- Solana x Perry’s Stage — accessible via shuttle stop
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka Stage — accessible via the concrete walkway stage right/house left of the stage
- Grubhub Stage — accessible via the photo pit stage left/house right of the stage; this viewing area is at the front-of-house sound mix position
All viewing areas are limited capacity and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
As if all of the above isn’t enough, we also have these fun additions for you:
- Access to VIP and GA+ — Enjoy unfettered access to all VIP and GA+ areas. Both VIP Lolla Lounges are adjacent to the Platinum Lounges. The two GA+ Groves are just north of Buckingham Fountain.
- Merchandise gift — A special thank-you for our Platinum guests. This year’s package includes a clear crossbody bag that meets entry standards, luxe beach towel, YETI tumbler and a gift card to be used for official Lollapalooza goods at the LollaShop.
- Express service at the main LollaShop — The full selection of merchandise can be found at the LollaShop located at Buckingham Fountain. This expansive space is fully enclosed, air-conditioned and set up for a true retail experience. Platinum guests can enjoy express entry and checkout to get you in and out as quickly as possible. Look for the Express Entry & Checkout signs.
Health and Safety
For all health and safety information, please read Safety at Lollapalooza.
We are here to help you with any questions you may have. There are two ways to reach us:
- Email email@example.com
- Call or text 312-900-8434 — Pre-festival, this line will be monitored 9 am–6 pm CDT. During the festival, it will be monitored 9 am–10 pm. If we don’t answer, please leave a message and we will respond.
Food & Beverage Menus